Friday, August 14, 2009

Welcome To My Blog

I recently attended a town hall meeting for my local congressman. I had several questions that I wanted to ask him. Unfortunately, about 300 other people had just as many questions. Clearly, I'm not the only person who's frustrated with the way things are going in our country.

I have a lot of thoughts about a lot of things, so I thought it was appropriate for me to create my own town hall where I could express my thoughts and concerns about what I feel is important. This will probably be a mostly political blog, since that is what concerns me the most these days. But sense my thoughts and interests are very wide-ranging, I may choose to focus on other issues from time to time as well. Hopefully you will enjoy what I have to say or at least it will challenge you to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment